Kerstin Laibach excels in making bespoke ethical jewellery that offers a unique blend of environmental harmony and personal expression … the perfect synchronicity for those who embrace the giving or receiving of cruelty-free jewellery made to precise goldsmith standards. Kerstin entirely hand-forges all her work. She does not cast her pieces or use computers for any part of the design or making process. All her work is created using only recycled precious metals and antique gems … nothing ever new-mined. All Laibach jewellery is bio-vegan … a world’s first; made in a vegan workbench environment with tools and materials uniquely sourced / created to ensure no animal derivatives. All pieces are made with materials that are earth safe and biodegradable and the elements in all pieces are safely “earth returnable” if ever discarded.
Being environmentally aware not only means questioning the source of your jewellery, but also how it is made. Kerstin Laibach’s holistic approach and distinctively advanced principles assure that every available measure is taken to craft the most environmentally balanced pieces. By realigning traditional goldsmith techniques, Laibach embraces kindness to all nature, without compromising on contemporary style or classical elegance. Compassion is a major part of Kerstin Laibach’s principles and naturally refers to the unnecessary harvesting and killing of living beings to make jewellery …
… For the sake of vanity there is simply no need for it.
Kerstin Laibach says,” All my jewellery is suitable for vegans. I don’t use any animal derivatives in my pieces and all my tools and ingredients are vegan friendly. Naturally, this also means I don’t use marine animals like coral, or pearls extracted from molluscs etc. I also don’t use any ingredients or materials in the making process which can be detrimental to the environment and thus habitats of flora and fauna.” Kerstin Laibach.
A flavour of Laibach’s ethical principles:
- Only sustainable recycled precious metals and not directly mined and therefore no further displacement of fragile ecosystems.
- Locally-gathered surface stones.
- Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- 15% of profits donated to wildlife / conservation and re-naturing – also land-care education in developing countries.
- No greenwash answers to your questions.
- A genuine approach to chemical-hazard-free crafting.
- Carbon-inverted targets. (Dedicated to putting more back into nature than taking from it.)
- High definition goldsmith craft and design with every fine detail holistically handmade entirely by Kerstin Laibach …
- No casting …
- No plating …
- No factory parts …
- No computer aided design.
- Purely earth-friendly and earth-returnable.
- No newly-mined gems … ever.
Περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με την vegan φιλοσοφία του ατελιέ: http://www.kerstinlaibach.com/vegan/index.htm